Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
The Pre-Owned Toyota Advantage
Once a Toyota, Always a Toyota
Toyotas hold their value extremely well - just look at the number of Canadian Black Book and Automotive Lease Guide Awards we take home every year, given to vehicles that best hold their residual and retained values over time.
So when it comes to selecting a pre-owned vehicle, you know you're in good hands with Toyota. In choosing a used or Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you know you're benefitting from incredible quality, long-term reliability, dependable value, and so much more.
What is "Certified Used"?
From a meticulous 160-point quality assurance inspection to a free tank of gas, a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) will provide you with unrivaled peace of mind and years of satisfaction. Here are just some of the program highlights.
- Minimum 6-month / 10,000 km Powertrain & Roadside Assistance Coverage
- Warranty Honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S.
- Zero Deductible
- Extensive Mechanical & Appearance Reconditioning by Toyota Factory Trained Technicians
- 7 days / 1,500 kms Exchange Privilege*
- Complimentary First Oil & Filter Change**
- CARFAX® Canada Vehicle History Reports chronicling entire history of the vehicle
* See dealer for details ** 6 months / 8,000 kms (whichever comes first)
Privileges of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Ownership
Behind the wheel of a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, not only do you benefit from all of Toyota's legendary quality, dependability and reliability, but you also have access to exclusive owner privileges and coverage options.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
When you certify your pre-owned Toyota, you get prompt, 24-hour access to one of our approved Roadside Assistance providers — anywhere in Canada and the U.S., anytime you need it. Dial and Call 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (1-888-869-6828)
Optional Extra Care Protection
When you add Extra Care Protection, the used vehicle you purchase from your Toyota dealer can benefit from inflation-protected coverage for unexpected mechanical failure, road emergencies, and much more.