Deferred Payments for 180 days at Kingston Toyota
Make no payment for up to 180 Days on 2019, 2020, or 2021 Toyota's financed at Kingston Toyota
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) are pleased to announce the 180-Day Deferred Payment Customer Support Program.
- - Effective March 21, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
- - Available on all New Toyota models.
- - Eligible Vehicles:
- New and Demonstrator 2019, 2020, and 2021 Toyota vehicles only.
- Toyota Financial Services Loan only (available on monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payment options).
- - Customers may defer the first retail payment for up to 180 days from contract date.
- - Interest deferment on low rate TCI program finance contracts at NO COST TO CUSTOMER for at least 150 days.
- - Eligible for ALL Toyota Financial Services Loan customers on approved credit.
- - Credit application MUST be submitted no later than April 30, 2020.
- - Contracts received without the proper calculations will not be funded by TFS upon receipt.
- - If a customer does not want to take advantage of this promotion, the contract would be submitted to TFS in the traditional format without the deferred payment.
- - The cost of the 150 day (monthly frequency), 166 day (bi-weekly frequency) or 173 day (weekly frequency) interest free period offered to customers will be 100% paid for by Toyota Financial Services.