NOTE FROM MANAGEMENT:
In an effort to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus and in response to the Ontario Government’s “List of Essential Services”, we have made some changes to our daily operations.
- Per Ontario government announcement, our sales showroom is open by appointment only. Contact Us: (613) 384-4772, Chat with our team, File out the form, or Email us at email@example.com
- Our service department is still open and happy to serve you. Online booking available. For additional parts or service questions, use contact form, chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No handshakes
- Checking temperature of employees daily
- Keeping symptomatic employees away
- Employees wearing masks while customers in dealership
- Guides marked on floor to aid in distancing
- Sanitization checklist on every vehicle
- Nightly deep clean
- Limited hours
Please continue to peruse our inventory and the great special offers from Toyota.
We look forward to re-opening our showroom as soon as possible. Until then, please stay safe.
Addressing COVID-19 Customer Concerns at Kingston Toyota
We very much appreciate the opportunity to be your Dealership and/or Service Center of choice. Your safety & well-being are our top priority. In response to growing concerns around the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken steps to help protect our team & our guests alike.
SANITIZATION: Our Janitorial staff will be deep cleaning the dealership daily to fully disinfect our store. Our team has been instructed to routinely sanitize high touch surface areas throughout the day which includes common areas and other high traffic parts of the dealership.
GREETINGS: While it is typically our policy to greet every customer with a warm handshake & a smile, we’ve advised our team to suspend any physical contact with guests including a handshake.
GUEST VEHICLES: We will use gloves along with seat covers & floor mats to minimize contact with your vehicle. These will be removed before the vehicle is returned. Every vehicle will be wiped down with disinfectant products after each customer or employee interaction.
LOANER VEHICLES: These vehicles will be properly cleaned & sanitized between uses. Shuttle service is temporarily unavailable.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH: Our team members will not be allowed to return to work if they’ve had exposure to a COVID-19 patient until they have self-quarantined & been certified that they can return to work by a doctor. If they have traveled to a high impact area or been on a cruise, they will be required to self-quarantine before returning to work. If any of our employees display symptoms of a COVID-19 infection we will be sending them home for a quarantine period. We are suspending large group meetings & encouraging our team to stay within their direct work areas in addition to exercising social distancing.
We are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in Kingston Toyota. We are monitoring this situation & as it evolves, we will update you with any changes in this policy.
Frequently Asked Questions concerning Kingston Toyota and COVID-19:
- Is your service department still open?
- Yes! Our service department is still open!
- 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Saturday
- My lease is up, what do I do?
- Please contact Toyota Credit Canada at 1-800-661-3062 for options
For questions about your Auto Loans, Payments, Deferrals, and More, please contact the lender your Auto Loan is financed with below:
- Toyota Credit Canada: 1-800-661-3062
- CIBC: 1-855-446-2886
- TD AUTO FINANCE: 1-855-832-8861
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): 1-877-827-7087
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC): 1-800-769-2511
- Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotia Bank): 1-888-777-6842
- Scotia Dealer Advantage (SDA): 1-877-375-2771, email@example.com
- General Bank (GBC): 1-877-443-5620, www.generalbank.ca (Apply on the lender's website)
- Desjardins: 1-877-871-0114
We have also updated our business hours, please make a note of the new hours and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Are you Financing/Leasing through Toyota Financial Services?
Toyota Financial Services is offering payment relief to customers which will be evaluated on a case by case basis. For payment relief, please call customer service at 1-800-661-3062. If you require other account information, you can login to the Toyota Customer Portal, where you can easily request changes to your account from the comfort and convenience of your own home. It is quick, easy and available 24/7. Visit your Toyota Financial Customer Portal!