Kingston Toyota Tire Centre
Tires are an important part of your Toyota, especially here in Ontario. Being the only part of your vehicle that has contact with the road, tires need to be maintained and in good shape in order to keep you safe during your travels. With maintenance and routine inspections, tires can be kept in top shape. However, watch out for signs that warn you when it may be time for a tire inspection.
- Your tire tread is low (if you stick a nickel into the tread, the less of the beaver you see the better)
- You notice any bulges or markings in the sidewall
- You find yourself frequently inflating your tires
- Your car vibrates at high speeds
If you begin to experience any of these signals of wear, you may not be far from a failing tire. Being stranded on the ride of the road is not only inconvenient but also potentially dangerous. Even worse, a tire blowout could happen, resulting in a devastating accident.
Stay safe with a high performing set of new tires. You may even see an increase in fuel efficiency, traction, and an improved braking distance. However, if you're in the market for new tires, you may have some questions about all of the different types of tires on the market and which one would be right for you. We understand how daunting this process can be and our team of experts are here to help!
Kingston Toyota offers a wide range of tires, so we can help you find the ones that best fit your location, commute, and time of year.
- Firm grip of dry pavement and roads
- Firm ride quality
- Prevents hydroplaning by shedding water
- Sharp steering response
- Sporty appearance
- Performance in wide condition range
- Long tread life
- Comfortable and quiet ride
- Increase in fuel efficiency
- Low rolling resistance
Light Truck Tires
- Increased off-road traction
- Higher level performance
- All-weather, all-purpose performance
- Increased off-road comfort and handling
- Recommended use for below 7°C conditions
- Control in snowy and cold conditions
- Legally require in some areas of Canada
Understanding Your Tires
Whether you are searching for new tires or simply need a nail removed, our factory-trained technicians at Kingston Toyota are ready to help. Need to have your tires inspected? Schedule a service appointment with our tire experts at Kingston Toyota. You can trust that our advisers will find the perfect set of tires for your Toyota that can handle the rough Ontario driving conditions.